Spotted!

bundyk

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Gallant Type V (almost stock)
2001 Pajero
Spotted today in Nowra, Silver Legnum at the Kinghorn St and Albatross Rd round-a-bout

LEGVR4

Hesitantly Boosting
Premium Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Spotted a trigger mauve FL Legnum the other day with black on gold licenceplate heading east on Griffiths Road at Lambton in Newcastle.
Could be me, I drive that stretch every work day. Crappy brown rims? BL***E plates... thats me.

LEGVR4

Hesitantly Boosting
Premium Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Could be me, I drive that stretch every work day. Crappy brown rims? BL***E plates... thats me.
Although I drive a PFL (as far as I know). Picture attached. This was a few years ago, looking a bit rough now since it has been through 2 other owners. (Yep, I sold it, missed it too much and brought it back).

1.JPG

andyh3

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Legnum vr4
Spotted a silver pfl leggie driving through Wollongong. Don't spot many down this way.

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
I am sure that belongs to the son of a Fitter/Toolmaker that i work with. I keep telling my mate to get his son on the forum. Maybe he will show up one day. He owns a red series one legnum as a parts car too. His dad does all the work on it for him. Did it have evo 8 wheels on it?

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
I am sure that belongs to the son of a Fitter/Toolmaker that i work with. I keep telling my mate to get his son on the forum. Maybe he will show up one day. He owns a red series one legnum as a parts car too. His dad does all the work on it for him. Did it have evo 8 wheels on it?

Not too sure didn't get to see the wheels. Was a very clean looking car. Clean paint

mitch

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
mitch
Drive
96 Legnum
Spotted a white leggy heading south on the old road last Thursday, between peats ridge interchange and road worriors.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Spotted a dark galant turning onto the great western highway at linden this morning around 11.15am

Zach26

Idling at the Lights
First Name
zach
Drive
FL Legnum
CJ lancer
exchanged waves with a white FL legnum with roof racks on mulgoa rd yesterday arvo

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Saw a white PFL Galant in Strathfield Plaza tonight (22nd January) -- had an Evo 7 style rear wing.

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Was cruising with a Silver Galant down the M1 towards Sydney this afternoon and got a wave.
Then saw a Red legnum with white wheels in Toongabbie.

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Spotted a white FL with white evo7 enkies coming out of Wattle grove onto heathcote road yesterday. I was in my wifes I30.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Spotted a white FL with white evo7 enkies coming out of Wattle grove onto heathcote road yesterday. I was in my wifes I30.
Think that was James legnum. A friend had it for the day.

andyh3

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Andrew
Drive
Legnum vr4
Just spotted dark blue galant turning onto the Bangor bypass, just as I was talking to my mate abou my leggy haha.

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Spotted a white series2 legnum parked near Peps auto on Hoxton park road. Thats where i usually go for my Auto needs. Was in my wifes I30 again.

Albrek

Not really Beliebing
Lifetime Member
First Name
John-Paul
Drive
2008 Volvo V50 Turbo (220awKW)
2017 Ford Mustang GT (300rwKW)
1979 Honda Civic (probably 10fwKW)
2015 Yamaha XSR700 (?KW)
1991 Toyota Supra MA70 Targa (0KW, being restored)
Spotted a PFL white legnum tonight north bound in the f3 freeway plate 90led. Drove along with you a bit, saw you shoot some flames out the rear haha..

Top Bottom