VR4 Workshop Manual

cowabunga438

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
marty
Drive
1997 Galant VR4 and a very old cordia turbo
I paid for and got my manual (though they originally sent me 2 volume 2's - but sorted it quickly).

However I am also cheesed off that sections have been left out. I needed the diagnostics and trouble shooting for the ABS ASC TCL systems. Very little of that is in there. I have seen the official version of the AYC trouble shooting guide and it is detailed. This sort of information is entirely absent in our manuals.

As mentioned above official english versions of the manual for the non VR4 cars exist. What they needed to concentrate on was the bits not in those manuals.

smohekey

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott Mohekey
Drive
Legnum
Thinking about it a bit.. if the 'translated' manual is largely the same content as the english manual for the na v6/gdi .. it seems as if they've pulled a quick one on us.

G

Unregistered
I have requested my money back ... its taken too long with no communication and to find its not a complete translation and now my car is up for sale ...
What a joke ... I'm sure we could find a Japanese person in Australia that would be happy to have done this on their computer for $500 - $1000 bucks ... *sigh*

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey KB, what if this is sorted? Will you still be purchasing the workshop manual? Or are you completely done dealing with JPNZ?

Unfortunately for them, I'm done dealing with them.

The refund should be going back on my card soon, but I'll give them a couple of days as I'm not quite sure how long international card refunds take.

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Still waiting on my manual here. Certainly not happy at all that it's an incomplete translation. As far as I'm concerned all correspondence suggested that it would be a complete manual.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Has anyone had the "Oh, shit, I didn't know that" moment yet? Or is the manual just confirming the information we, as a group, have worked out for ourselves anyway??

G

Unregistered
So I'm not the only one who's been had?

At least I'm in a good company...

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
I just sent another email to request a refund of my money. Hope they reply to this one.

What did they ask for from you guys to get a refund for this. Just the bank statement with the money on there or something??? I never got sent any receipt or anything after payment so i dont have anything like that

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I took a screenshot of the payments I made, and emailed it over. They never asked for it though, I just sent it.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
I just sent another email to request a refund of my money. Hope they reply to this one.

I found I got no response from emails. But 6 months after ordering... the books I'd ordered turned up last week. :bigsmile: I had wondered though if with those who cancelled their orders, I got bumped up the list.

It's a good thing I'm a patient person....

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
Well no response today from them about my refund. I did not have a contact email for them, just filled out the contact us form there.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
hmm im disapointed so many people have had problems with this manual, i never actually purchased it i wanted to but didnt have the money when we needed it.

im sort of glad at the moment i didnt get it but what are our other options ?

what is everyone going to do about a manual or arent they going to bother if this one is no good ?

Top Bottom