VR4 Workshop Manual

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea not sure what's going on, maybe Mike's on holiday or something? I'll try bugging him again this week...

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
yeah mate! i am wanting this thing as well...considering how many Leggies are round in NZ alone you would think that this would be easy! Look how many are selling on Trademe!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Update: Michael sent an email out today to the 97 people who are yet to confirm. So far 85 have confirmed their interest and intent to pay their deposit.

Anyone who has NOT received an email requesting confirmation, please PM me and let me know.

Anyone who has received one of these emails and has not confirmed, please do so. If you don't actually want it anymore or can't afford it for some reason, please post here so we can at least work out what has happened to these nearly 100 other people...

And for those who know people with VR4's who aren't on these forums, (first give them a kick in the ass to get on here, but also) let them know about the manual and see if they're interested.

Thanks!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Yes recevied my request yesterday arvo and sent off my confirmation!! Bring it on!!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
We're at 107 confirmed now. If there's anyone on these forums who HASN'T requested a workshop manual, why the hell not?!! :p

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
just requested one. could come in very very handy. specially concidering almost any mechanic i go to will probably have no idea what to do with it.. and id like to have a nice read myself. i might learn something. Any more word on numbers or when it will be translated? or if they ahve started?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ahhhh come on guys!! Lets get this thing bought!!

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
At a guess I'd say we're still around 20 confirmed requests away from the 150 we need. Hell, if any of you know any Mitsubishi mechanics or just good mechanics who might be interested on working on these cars, why not send them in the direction of the registration page and get them to buy one? Its not like they're even going to be expensive in the end ;)

G

Unregistered
I've registered my interest but haven't received an e-mail asking for confirmation that I still want one yet. Maybe they only got sent out to the first 150 signups?

Either way, i'm keen to get one and have cash to pay.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Paul, when did you register? Confirmation emails are done manually, so don't just get spat out at you by a piece of software. Let me know and if there's a significant time difference I'll chase it up and let you know :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Paul, when did you register? Confirmation emails are done manually, so don't just get spat out at you by a piece of software. Let me know and if there's a significant time difference I'll chase it up and let you know :)

I didn't know this... I registered on the 1st Feb, and got what seemed to be an auto-generated reply right away. It ends with:

"Please keep an eye on the request counter and await our email to confirm your request."

I haven't got another email yet... I'm guessing the manual process hasn't caught up?

G

Unregistered
Off the top of my head, it would have been around 6-7 days ago.
I also sent an e-mail via the 'contact us' facility on the webpage about 3-4 days ago and haven't heard back yet.

I have no access to personal e-mail at work, so i'll check again when i get home tonight.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I also sent an e-mail via the 'contact us' facility on the webpage about 3-4 days ago and haven't heard back yet.
Yea there was a problem with that just sending the emails off into limbo, but Mike was going to get their web designers to fix it. Dunno if it got done or not though...

I'll email Mike now and see what he has to say :)

G

Unregistered
Just checked my inbox, Michael actually did respond on 11th Feb, but all he said was "Thank you for your request."

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea just found out the reason for all this is Michael's actually OS on business atm and his staff didn't know there were specific issues with this particular manual, so I've asked him to get in contact once he gets back. Stay tuned :)

Leggs

Crunching Gears
First Name
Adrian
Drive
98 Legnum
SSV in Melbourne has all the VR4 Manuals, i'll see if i can grab a copy and PDF them for all of us.

G

Unregistered
Just registered the translation request...is that the right one?

Top Bottom