RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
DEPOSIT REQUESTS RECEIVED
2 deposits paid!
now just have to wait three months for them to translate or for everyone to pay deposits....not really sure, but it's gettin there!

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
lol, it's a bad sign, ive already ordered 2 copies n i don't even have a vr4 yet, lolz

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Just tried to pay mine but can't log in, says user or pass wrong. I tried the forgot your password link, but it says it doesn't know my email address.....yet it's the same address they just sent the deposit email to!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I just got my email...and I was about to pay, but when I changed the currency to AUD the price went UP to $66.67!? (I'm ordering two)

The current conversion of NZD$60 to AUD is $52.33...so why are they making me pay more???

G

Unregistered
Thats weird ... Here is my receipt $

Selection Details

1 x (EA SERIES VX,VRG,VRGT,VRGE,VR4) - Deposit WM214 $33.33 AUD

Product Cost: $33.33 AUD

Freight (Not Applicable): $.00 AUD

Sub Total: $33.33 AUD
GST: $.00 AUD
Total Including GST: $33.33 AUD

G

Unregistered
Just tried to pay mine but can't log in, says user or pass wrong. I tried the forgot your password link, but it says it doesn't know my email address.....yet it's the same address they just sent the deposit email to!

You just have to create an account and it will be fine.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Thats weird ... Here is my receipt $

Selection Details

1 x (EA SERIES VX,VRG,VRGT,VRGE,VR4) - Deposit WM214 $33.33 AUD

Product Cost: $33.33 AUD

Freight (Not Applicable): $.00 AUD

Sub Total: $33.33 AUD
GST: $.00 AUD
Total Including GST: $33.33 AUD

That means you've paid more too...it should be around $26, $30NZD=about $26AUD

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I emailed Michael from the JPNZ site, he said to just use the NZ dollars on their site for the deposit.

But now...the overall price of the book has changed from $90 to $111!?

Why can't this be simple!? :(

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
LOL I figured it would be easiest to let the bank do the conversion so just paid in NZD. I wouldn't worry about it, guys - you'll probably be billed the correct amount, and if you're not then it will just come off the total at the end anyway :)

DOES sound like JPNZ need to give their web developers a swift kick in the posterior though...

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I want to pay my deposit, I'll just wait for the email back from Michael to confirm I'm only paying $90, as I'm ordering two.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I want to pay my deposit, I'll just wait for the email back from Michael to confirm I'm only paying $90, as I'm ordering two.
I think you mean NZD$60 Paul??

Kudos to all those ordering two copies, too - I'm surprised how many of you there are!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Done and dusted....

Order Completion Status

Thank you for your Order!

Your order will be delivered to you soon
If you have any questions please phone us on [+64 9 825 0773] or email us at bookorders@jpnz.co.nz

Thank you
JPNZ

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Thanks for letting us know you've paid your deposit, Kev. No need to post the whole confirmation though ;)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I've paid the deposit for one. I'll order the other one in a few days. Just have to save some cash for this weekend :)

GavDaniels

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin Daniels
Drive
2006 Mercedes Benz ML320CDI

Previously Owned
1997 Legnum VR-4 Type S
2000 Galant VR-4 Type V (Race Car) (regretful sale)
Hey Guys,

I have paid my deposit for 2 copies of the manual also. Had an issue with the page not generating me a receipt, but a check of the credit card statement tells me that they have been sent money. So I have just chased them up to ensure they have it recorded that it is received.
I also noticed that the site listed the cost of the books at $100NZ, will need to query that with them, as the initial cost was listed at $90

As a seperate item, I do beleive that there was a special run of VR-4's made for and sold in the UK. If that is the case, then I expect that there should be a UK local service manual. must ask on CVR4 if anybody has looked for this.

Regards

Gavin

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I also noticed that the site listed the cost of the books at $100NZ, will need to query that with them, as the initial cost was listed at $90
Not quite - it was listed as NZ$99. Personally I'm not that concerned enough over $2 to quibble.

Actually I think there's a good reason for that - JPNZ have chosen to go ahead with the translation despite being 10 copies short of the necessary 150. So if they make an extra NZ$140 by upping the price for each copy by a dollar then I think that's more than fair enough - they're missing out on nearly $1,000 for those ten copies after all.

As a seperate item, I do beleive that there was a special run of VR-4's made for and sold in the UK. If that is the case, then I expect that there should be a UK local service manual. must ask on CVR4 if anybody has looked for this.
Correct, 200 cars were officially released by Ralliart in the UK, although with certain modifications (and most of them weren't good ones). Yes the guys have searched long and hard for a service manual, but it appears one was never made available.

G

Unregistered
Hi, Trev!

Russian VR-4 owners do support this move ;)
I've paid my dimes as well

Send Date: 31 Mar 2008 9:13 PM

Thank you for your Order!

The order reference is: 10859 Mikhail

Could you suggest me what number of days should I put on countdown meter?

Top Bottom