EOI Tune weekend

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Also spewing my cooler hasnt arrived nor has my air filter, not happy Jan..............

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
The FMIC can have a fair impact, if that's what you're talking about Adam. That would be disappointing.

I was gonna come past and get Steve to check which iteration of the maps I've got and have a chat with you guys, but now I'm going to the footy! Look forward to the results

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
It is a bit disappointing ... I was keen to see how much difference your dumps would have made as that's about the only difference between our mods I think!

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
I have stock dumps too :p

Yea I really wish it was here and I was installing it right now but oh well, just have to tune it again FFS@!#@$#

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
*&$@^&$@^%@^@*%~&@%$!@%^@#*(^@$(%^#*Q...................... Raging hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
That's not the ideal scenario you were hoping for!

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Very much looking forward to tommorrow, I'll get there as soon as i can which will probably be about 3ish...
But otherwise, new plugs as of today, 3 port just waiting to have harness plugged in and walbro idling away - all waiting for you Steve...
The two days of driving i have done without my HKS ECV have been rather lame...

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
ok i'll head down around 11, i am assuming Adam and Pete will be up before me

Steve i will pm you my mobile in case my assumption above is incorrect

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Can anyone else get there by 10ish?

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
I might come past and stick my head in for a bit of a meet and greet :)
I found out recently when mentioning the Tune day to a mate, that his old man owns Turbo Tune and his brother, Michael, is the one running it now days. Gotta love Adelaide :)

Steve, how are the high/low switchable mappings usually done? Is it adjusted in the same fashion as a manual tap, or in-car with a switch?

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
I'll see if I can head in before 10, I want to head in as early as I can, but I still need to find a lost nut from the upper control arm where the strut brace mount goes onto, was hoping to have it back together tonight so I can wash it tomorrow morning before heading down.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
I'll come at 10. If your not ready for my car I can do some shopping or other mucking around.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Ok cool, that'll work, thanks guys :)

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Same, thanks! Except the damn postie had folded it. Got a heavy book sitting on it to try to remove the creases.

Result of the tune day!

Stock is the black lines, tuned is the green.
VERY happy with the results, just wish my clutch didn't slip as I would have been getting awesome levels of torque otherwise!!
Mods: dumps back stainless exhaust, FMIC, 3 port

PWRvsTorque.jpg

PWRvsAFR.jpg

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
I got mine too, but I think I will post up this coming saturdays result, now have the intercooler fitted and a tune tweak with Steve today, man the car feels so much better :love:

Top Bottom