Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
$50 deposit made.
Reference: PoitaSATune

Jon's done the major service so all plugs/belts/oils will be all good and he is hopefully putting the intercooler in today :)

Looking forward to it!

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
deposit sent Steve

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
OK so GW is out (probably to the relief of one member) as the dyno operator is away and while I can use it they don't know me so I can understand that they wouldn't....

I've rang Steve Knight, he's yet to ring back

So trying to stick with Mainline, here is a list of other AWD mainlines around, I don't know the area so which are close?

REGENCY PARK SA 5010 - MTQ Engine Systems, 7-9 Opala St - (08) 8347 2290 ( AWD & Heavy Vehicle)
PARKHOLME SA 5043 - Adelaide Performance Engineers, 668 Marion Rd - (08) 8277 5688 (AWD)
ST AGNES SA 5097 - Dynalign, 140C Tolley Road - (08) 8264 1161 _ Not sure if 2wd or AWD
HACKHAM SA 5163 - Classic Performance Dyno Centre, 33 Chapman Rd. - 08 8384 2899 . (AWD)
MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290 - Autocare Mount Gambier, 17 Calula Drive - (08) 87252220 (AWD)

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Forget Mt Gambier it's ages away! :p

Regency Park is reasonably central. But I don't know any of the workshops listed.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
MTQ would have been great, my mate is prepared to open the whole Saturday just for us but they cant do the 14th at this stage, I will find out for sure tomorrow, I have discussed price with Steve and its very cheap so fingers crossed someone can be there to operate it. The reason they cant at the moment is because they are all going to the drags....

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
We'll find out tomorrow I guess....

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
MTQ would have been great, my mate is prepared to open the whole Saturday just for us but they cant do the 14th at this stage, I will find out for sure tomorrow, I have discussed price with Steve and its very cheap so fingers crossed someone can be there to operate it. The reason they cant at the moment is because they are all going to the drags....

doh! Sunday?

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
doh! Sunday?

Drags is both days... I'm assuming their staff will be at the meet both days, my mate said he will ask another one of his mechanics but he isnt there to ask today. Tomorrow is the day I find out.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
I have 18 spare harnesses and solenoids, i guess i could break them up....

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
I'm assuming the group buy you did included the needed harness?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Yeah and selling them now I sell them with the harness, $73 plus post (they went up a little this order), also got a heap of fuel pumps, $140 plus post with the o-ring.

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Guys not to leave you all hanging, I rang my mate late today and he will ring me tomorrow regarding yay or nay.

Top Bottom